Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
Watermark Communications Inc. ("Watermark"), producer of the World Ski & Snowboard Festival takes your privacy seriously. We respect your privacy and value our relationship with you. Your personal information will be protected, will never be sold, and will be used only by Watermark. Our goal is to enhance your experience with us. By submitting personal information to us, you are consenting to its use and disclosure for the following purposes:
- Providing you with general marketing, product, service and business partner information and offers;
- Conducting market analysis;
- Maintaining the accuracy of our records to respond to your inquiries and provide you with customer service communications, and otherwise manage our relationship with you.
We may also use personal account information and data collected through your personal identification to generate statistics and aggregate reports for internal use and for sharing with affiliates and advertisers. These statistics and aggregate reports will not contain any personally identifiable information. Your identity is kept anonymous.
WILL WATERMARK SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES?
We do not and will not sell or rent your information to third party companies.
Watermark reserves the right to disclose any information in an individual's account:
- To satisfy any law, regulation or government request;
- If such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to site operation, or
- To protect the rights or property of whistlerblackcomb.com and its users, sponsors, partners and affiliates.
DOES WATERMARK USE "COOKIES"
Watermark uses a cookie for the on-line poll on the World Ski & Snowboard Festival website. This is the only place where Watermark uses a cookie.
HOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
CAN I OPT-OUT OF WATERMARK MARKETING PROMOTIONS AND INITIATIVES?
If you do not want to be contacted for product, service or marketing initiatives, or if you would like to be removed from any direct marketing initiatives, corporate surveys or e-mail lists, or if you would otherwise like to limit our use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us as indicated below.
HOW CAN I ACCESS AND CORRECT ERRORS IN MY INFORMATION?
You can access and correct errors in your personally identifiable information by contacting us as indicated below. While Watermark uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and current, we rely on you to inform us about changes to your contact or other relevant information.
HOW DO I CONTACT WATERMARK?
Watermark is committed to continuous improvement, and values your input. We welcome your comments and/or suggestions on improving our web site and policies.
Watermark Communications Inc.
9-1006 Lynham Road
You may also contact us by clicking on the "CONTACT US" icon found on either the World Ski & Snowboard Festival or Watermark web sites.
Live at the Festival
- #WSSF: @autoerotique @IAMETC & @Torro_Torro playing The END on April 18. GET YOUR TICKETS HERE >> ow.ly/Jm1UI 20 h
- Who was at @Crazy8sFilm this past wknd? Next up: the @getolympus 72Hr Filmmaker Showdown on April 15! ow.ly/JWeZ2 #wssf #film 21 h
- TOMORROW is the deadline to register for Intersection 2015! New format this year & $10,000 up for grabs! Details > ow.ly/JKq6U 22 h
- #WSSF Volunteer Recruitment Night at the @GaribaldiLiftCo March 18 6:30-8pm ow.ly/JEiG5 #whistler @WhistlerBlckcmb #wewantyou 23 h
- Silence of the Slams #RollerDerby bout at #WSSF is on April 11. @diamondbetties vs Sea To Sky Sirens. Tickets > ow.ly/JxUVV Mar 04