Whistler BC • April 10-19, 2015
Watermark Communications Inc. ("Watermark"), producer of the World Ski & Snowboard Festival takes your privacy seriously. We respect your privacy and value our relationship with you. Your personal information will be protected, will never be sold, and will be used only by Watermark. Our goal is to enhance your experience with us. By submitting personal information to us, you are consenting to its use and disclosure for the following purposes:
- Providing you with general marketing, product, service and business partner information and offers;
- Conducting market analysis;
- Maintaining the accuracy of our records to respond to your inquiries and provide you with customer service communications, and otherwise manage our relationship with you.
We may also use personal account information and data collected through your personal identification to generate statistics and aggregate reports for internal use and for sharing with affiliates and advertisers. These statistics and aggregate reports will not contain any personally identifiable information. Your identity is kept anonymous.
WILL WATERMARK SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES?
We do not and will not sell or rent your information to third party companies.
Watermark reserves the right to disclose any information in an individual's account:
- To satisfy any law, regulation or government request;
- If such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to site operation, or
- To protect the rights or property of whistlerblackcomb.com and its users, sponsors, partners and affiliates.
DOES WATERMARK USE "COOKIES"
Watermark uses a cookie for the on-line poll on the World Ski & Snowboard Festival website. This is the only place where Watermark uses a cookie.
HOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
CAN I OPT-OUT OF WATERMARK MARKETING PROMOTIONS AND INITIATIVES?
If you do not want to be contacted for product, service or marketing initiatives, or if you would like to be removed from any direct marketing initiatives, corporate surveys or e-mail lists, or if you would otherwise like to limit our use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us as indicated below.
HOW CAN I ACCESS AND CORRECT ERRORS IN MY INFORMATION?
You can access and correct errors in your personally identifiable information by contacting us as indicated below. While Watermark uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and current, we rely on you to inform us about changes to your contact or other relevant information.
HOW DO I CONTACT WATERMARK?
Watermark is committed to continuous improvement, and values your input. We welcome your comments and/or suggestions on improving our web site and policies.
Watermark Communications Inc.
9-1006 Lynham Road
You may also contact us by clicking on the "CONTACT US" icon found on either the World Ski & Snowboard Festival or Watermark web sites.
Live at the Festival
- Here is Lorenz Holder's winning slideshow from the @GetOlympus Pro Photographer Showdown: ow.ly/LSiR9 #wssf Apr 21
- THANK YOU #WHISTLER for an amazing 10 days and nights! Rest up because in 364 days we're doing this all over again! #wssf Apr 20
- .@MaxParrot lands world's first switch quadruple underflip 1620 @WhistlerBlckcmb! ow.ly/LS3sl @MonsterEnergyCa #nowthatsaquad Apr 20
- Here are you #WSSF Part 2 Highlights from @DoseDotCa & @skullcandy > youtube.com/watch?v=W9CGoU… @WhistlerBlckcmb @GoWhistler Apr 20
- TONIGHT: MSTRKRFT playing the #Kokanee Freeride Club Series show at @GarfsWhistler. FREE entry. Don't miss it > ow.ly/LOymw Apr 19